Damn White Rabbit

I Fell Down The Rabbit Hole And Never Found My Way Back Out.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Book!

Well! I think I have it... I have soo many ideas for stories that sometimes its hard to see which ones waiting to BURST out and be wrote . but I have it  ( now if i could only get down better keyboard skills it would make it oh so easier ) but.... her is what I have so far.

working title :

N/A

about :

well its about romance and love but you want more right ? well here it is ! this first one is NOT a m/m book and i dont really know yet if there will be any paranormal in it either but we have a boy and we have a girl.

The girl is about 17. The boy 18. their in high school . he's a jock but thats not all he is .. I have him forming in my mind, he keeps throwing things at me lol . the girl is a smarty who has suffered a lost and is trying to deal with that and realizing that there are  more important things in life then work , work , work . then he comes and knocks her for a loop.
I have done a ruff of the prologe and are now working on the first chapter.

stay tuned more to come..

P.s  what do you like better?

an actually NICE jock,  the bad boy who really isn't so so bad  or the artist that is misunderstood by all?? lol yep those are toughie's ( can i put them all together?? well ima try lol )

No comments:

Post a Comment